M$ may face a $5 million a day fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think BIll Gates is the richest person period, is he? I thought it was some guy who owend a major oil company somewhere is SW Asia.

Lol, Nubius. OS 34R7H, hehehe...and we would no longer have names. We'd be labeled with binary numbers. I am 0010101101111010101. Rofl.

Bill Gates can't take over the world, that's just a crazy idea.
He already has maaaaaaan! They've put chips in all your heads! Those moments when you feel crazy!?!.....it's just because the OS in the chips has BUGS in it

Nubius said:
He already has maaaaaaan! They've put chips in all your heads! Those moments when you feel crazy!?!.....it's just because the OS in the chips has BUGS in it

Besides the ones in our heads... What about the chips in our a$$ that make us get tired right after lunch while we're at work! LOL:p

He doesn't have power to really do stuff. If Microsoft dissapeared then yeah stuff would change, but I don't think he controls the world as such.

As for the chips in our heads, well...

Microsoft is a good thing. We all have our complaints about Windows, but just imagine a world without microsoft and about 200 different operating systems floating around. Not only would the internet be impossible, but you'd have a hard time finding software you want thats on your particular OS.

Microsoft: Taking the bad with the good since 1982

Nukem said:
Besides the ones in our heads... What about the chips in our a$$ that make us get tired right after lunch while we're at work! LOL:p
:p ROFL!! I have that chip activated at present!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom