Remember this "lack-of-a-case" mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
Awhile ago I had this computer but, geeee, no case, well, i finally came upon one that was all screwed up and scratched and old and dirty.

After cleaning and touching it up i decided to do my first case windopw mod.....interesting..... here are the results:

1casemodstep1.jpg

2casemodstep2.jpg

3casemodstep3.jpg

4casemodstep3.jpg

5casemodstep4.jpg

this chunk of smokey plexiglass was a great find from my friend who found it on the job site he was cabling for.......

casemodamaterials.jpg

tools used......

casemodatools2.jpg

casemodatools.jpg

And finally the end results.......not impressive but i like it.....

pivc008.jpg

pivc003.jpg

pivc005.jpg

I was really lacking in the the tools and materials or i would have straight gone off, everything about that computer and case was free, complete from the mobo, to memory, HD, case and case-mod materials.......now its getting sold on a payment plan for $10 a week for awhile until I feel the friendd I'm selling it too has paid enough.....

dang it took me forever to laod with 56k. Looks nice though. How did u get everything for free? I agree LEDs would look tight in there.

Yea...looks like you only have 1. (the blue one, right? or is that just a reflection....) But LED lights would make that case look no longer smokey. How fast is the computer inside there?

LED's are overplayed....everyone and their dog has them and thinks they have a unique system....how is it unique if everyone else has it?

Looks pretty cool jak

dude thats sweet imo. i agree with nubius but i think you should see what it looks like with some clear lights in there. i think if your going to make your pc unique you should give it a name and paint it on. my friend told me to call my computer Aella which is greek for whirlwind, so i just refer to it as project whirlwind

who the hell names their computer? if mine had a name it wouldn't be some cheezy greek name. it would be a real name like Agnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom