Official new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but this is my first time building a computer and am asking legitamit questions. so from now on if you want me to make a new account before i ask a question fine(sarcasm) why does it matter if its me or someone else asking questions as long as they are relevant to computers and are different post?

We wouldnt be pissy, its just the FAKE specs you had in your sig, it was getting a little annoying. Then all these recent threads....

ok wait a minute. so your saying MY sig is big? and so what am i not allowed to have a sense of humor and ask a few questions? ok sure i made alot of topics but your forums are crawling anyways theres what? 2 posts an hour? and am i supposed to make a big list of everything i want to know instead of casually asking a question? because thats pretty stupid if you ask me.

so ill let you guys brag about what you overclocked your computer to and go ask some other people for help

I never said your signature was big, i dont mind you asking questions, but you could have asked more than one question per thread. And beleave it or not these forums can get VERY busy and it gets hard to keep up in here. Now i dont mind you as a new member but, please just keep the threads you make down, or go and look at other peoples threads with similar questions and post in that.....

EDIT: Accidently put fake instead of big....

well if you look back youll see i have a LOT of questions in each thread. and do a little expirament. put 10 questions in one thread and see how many of them get answered. probably 1 MAYBE 2 if you are lucky

Not everybody can try to answer them like that, the Mods here do like us to stay on topic..... Anyways just dont leave, but try to have less post....

phosho510 said:
just a question, if you are getting the x800xl soon, then why did you buy the 9600se? dont you think that is a waste of money. unless you are planning to upgrade to the x800xl from the 9600 in a month or two.

i bought the 9600 se a LONG time ago.

and thanks to the nice people at tech forums for helping me out. youve helped me understand how to build computers, pick out parts, and troubleshooted(is this a word)? some of my older computers.no sarcasm intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom