Bio's problem or is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i know this has been going on sence i built my computer. this is my problem when the computer turns on the screen does that auto thing and under the process part its reading 1500+ and under the memory freq-200MHz and my processer is a 2700xp+ and the memory freq is 333MHz so i would like to know whats going on and how can i fix this.

you know when you turn your computer on. white and black screen before it runs that screen for your win xp

DDR memory has an effective speed that is twice as fast as it really is, hence Double Data in DDR. The real speed of 400mhz memory is 200mhz. Maby you have PC3200 and dont know it. As for the processor, I dont know. The 1500+ may have nothing to do with the processor at all. If you dont notice any lag or performance drop, I wouldnt worry aobut it.

well the memory is pc2700 and it does lag alittile bit sometimes and would that effect my gaming from my lag or no.

Go into your BIOS and make sure your CPU FSB is set to 133 and not 100....this should correct your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom