another bad xfx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most posts about this card are with regards to AMD processors, Why?
Simply because theres a lot of AMD users here...not enough Intels to compare it to.

so calm down and don't jump down my throat.
Unless theres some new plugin I'm unaware of which can dictate to you the fashion in which the person would have said it with their voice....you can't really say they 'jumped down your throat'....you asked a question and got an answer :confused:

Seems like you are just as defensive about Intel by looking at your above post. AMD is known as a good gaming processor, hence why DJ said what he did.

Time and time again people say

AMD = Gaming
Intel = Everything else

now how bias'd is that? "Everything Else" is a pretty wide margin there but I don't see intel users gettin up in arms about that

MADWAD said:
And just for the record i'm sure AMD is not designed specifically for gaming, that would just be dumb. It might perform better gaming wise than intel but it's not made just for gaming DJ-Chris "AMD is a gaming processor".remember typing that? Thats like calling Intel processors editing processors.

Wow. You kind of prove the other side of the argument you are trying to prove there.

Don't become a lawyer.

I can't help it......i had to reply, but it will be short. :)
Just wanted to state some things and one question.
1- I was not trying to prove anything. I just asked a question.
2- If i was defensive of Intel why would i include "I'm getting an AMD processor in my next computer "
3- Alex , what? Sorry i'm confused....Can you explain what argument is taking place? Didn't know this was an argument :)

By the way guys, you know (especially Nubuis) way more than i do with regards to computers...i don't mean to offend anyone by asking questions.:(

You didn't offend anyone by asking questions, you simply seemed irritated at the answers you received.

2- If i was defensive of Intel why would i include "I'm getting an AMD processor in my next computer "
Just because you're getting on doesn't mean you still might like the other more. I may wind up getting an ATI graphics card down the line, but I still like nvidia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom