Rosewill psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
how are rosewill psus. i just ordered a 550 watt for 50 bucks and want to know if its any good. i only get one chance at this so if its bad im not gonna be able to build my computer for a couple months

believe 4W4K3 bought one, didn't much like it, but then he found out it might have been his mobo and not the PSU, not entirely sure, but that's cheap for that many watts, so I wouldn't expect miracles, but I doubt it'll just simply suck out the box

sorry about the other thread but yeah i didnt plan on it being THAT good but i have heard nothing but good things about rosewill and the reviews were fantastic so....

Yeah I think I will use them for budget builds for people. They seem to be pretty reliable (I read the reviews). Of course, you can get a TT for like 40 dollars too (420 or 480w).

jason your sig is HUGE shrink it down a bit. i dont care about how fast your pc is and i dont care about overclocking.co.za and quite frankly i dont give a shit about your pc log and watercooling project

i have a 400W rosewill PSU. I works fine and soes what its supposed to. Some of the cable dont make a connection but thatts a rare case. There are better ones out there, but a Rosewill will work fine.

Power supplies can be misleading. On the system listed in my sig, I am using a 350w power supply, 20 pin, 16amps, and it runs flawlessly. It wont hold an overclock, though. Blue storm on the way (better safe than sorry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom