M$ may face a $5 million a day fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pff, for a major corporation like them, 5 million is pocket change.

Should be at least 5 billion. :D

yes..if only I were allowed to go through their coorperate couch coushions and dig out some of that loose pocket change

Hey Bill Gates isn't the richest person in the world by luck. He has skill in there too....and he took risks to get there to. Dropping out of college? That's serious stuff right there....if he screwed up right there....we wouldn't hear about him. But you know...Sevoma...people have said that so-and-so will be the end of us for all 43 presidents that we've had (united states only).

Earth would no longer be called Earth....it would forever be known as OS 34R7H

er...Nubius...care to explain that for me? you may call me literal....but you know...i am literal... (I once got tricked into thinking that my ankles were switched and I had to get sugury to get them unswitched)

emeraldice said:
Hey Bill Gates isn't the richest person in the world by luck. He has skill in there too....and he took risks to get there to. Dropping out of college? That's serious stuff right there....if he screwed up right there....we wouldn't hear about him. But you know...Sevoma...people have said that so-and-so will be the end of us for all 43 presidents that we've had (united states only).

ok then you know that he stole from Joe Jobbs and had taken alot of stuff from him and that when he did have a small Micro buss. he treateed them like crap so whats the real truth about Bill gates.

I completely agree. Whether you like their products or not, that doesn't matter. That is the great thing about capitalism, you don't have to buy the products if you don't want to. Consumers have great power in capitalism, the consumers dollar is what drives the products we get.

Class warefare is pointless, and counter productive. Don't hate the people that achive fortune, strive to get there yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom