Official new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
yay im so excited i just ordered all of my parts so this is the finished list of parts

Aerocool Jetmaster
Rosewill 550 watt psu
amd 64 3800
msi k8n neo2 platinum
2x 160 gb hard drives
1 stick of pc 3200 ram
ati radeon 9600 se( dont worry im going to buy an x800xl soon
soundblaster audigy 2 zs
nec 16x dual layer dvd+/- rw

whatddy think

I think you should stop making topics. Half of the front page is you. I no longer care about what parts you ordered.

Nice Rig yo, happy to see another member from TF getting a high-profile processor. Good luck, and keep us updated.

Dale5605, if you dont have anything to say concering Posion's thread, then dont post at all.

Nice system but may i ask why a neo2 now instead of a nForce 4 motherboard. Also try get a Venice CPU core if you can they are built on the newer and better 90nm cores which have better performance.

Hmmmm, well i been pretty bizzy, so i havent been coming around as much. That just seemed like a pretty rude remark. I hope PoisonPorkchop hasent been spamming though.

Aerocool Jetmaster
Rosewill 550 watt psu > change to ocz 520w
amd 64 3800 > 3800 venice wait a while
msi k8n neo2 platinum < dfi sli-dr
2x 160 gb hard drives
1 stick of pc 3200 ram < 2 sticks of ram, dual channel
ati radeon 9600 se( dont worry im going to buy an x800xl soon < pci express
soundblaster audigy 2 zs
nec 16x dual layer dvd+/- rw

just a question, if you are getting the x800xl soon, then why did you buy the 9600se? dont you think that is a waste of money. unless you are planning to upgrade to the x800xl from the 9600 in a month or two.

Dale dude, no1 cares what u care/not care about. There is nothing wrong with being certain with the parts you buy in your computer, even if he has to make a few posts to do so. Id rather him be certain now than make hundreds of posts later about problems or compatibility issues.

But he has made several posts asking the same question.... And IÂ’m not the only one that is aggravated about it, IÂ’m sure Nubius is getting little agitated about it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom