amd 64 speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
lol this is like my fourth post in a row but its ok its all about different stuff:) i just overnighted an amd 64 3800 from newegg.com(go figure)and was wondering how this compares to the 3200 and 3500. is it much better? and what intel cpu will this compare to? i know it doesent really matter but i want to know for when i buy a game if i meet the minimum system requirements. i think someone said that the 3200 was around equal to a 3.2.

Thanks

You already asked this in your other post. All these topics are needless. You should try consolidating.

i know i already asked this dale but i really want to know if i made the right choice so im bumping this for when people wake up tomorrow theyll answer.(its 2 am here)

well my 3200 runs 2.4ghz (3800 clock) at stock vcore. infact i can run it 2.5ghz at stock without probs and thats stable in prime

The 3800 is marginally faster, but usually with some overclocking a 3200 will beat out a 3800, even if you OC both to the max

then you made an oc choice but ocing really isn;t hard at all if you do a bit of reasearch and read the tute at the top of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom