512 MB 6800's w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of the sacred card for all to envy.
512MB-6800U.jpg

Question is, will the 512mb 6800U be released on AGP 8x? Or is it specificly for PCI-E?

And for that matter, what about the next generation of GPUs due out later this year? Will 512mb GeForce 7's be available on AGP? What IS the future of AGP?...

for the moment, pci-e is just an alternative really, in a year or 2, pci-e will be the only one, well unless they find something bad about it

meh don't matter to me. this 6600GT will last atleast a year by which time I'll be ready to go AMD64 with PCI-E anyway

The XFX reeks of good rugged looks, but it probably reeks period performance, and longevity wise.

If eVGA makes one, wow, then I will just grab one, then when I feel the need to do something ridiculous, I will grab another for SLI...

Yan

YanBooth said:
The XFX reeks of good rugged looks, but it probably reeks period performance, and longevity wise.

If eVGA makes one, wow, then I will just grab one, then when I feel the need to do something ridiculous, I will grab another for SLI...

Yan

I doubt I'll be getting one anytime soon. My X850 XT should be arriving soon, and that will last me a long time im sure. About the 512 MB card, it looks WAY too expensive to be practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom