help( Linux is less prone to virus attack than Windows?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can say this... linux is less prone to viruses... but u have to realize that if it has the internet its not invincible or what ever ud like to think it is. keep that in mind (which is exaclty what the brilliant ppl here are saying lol)

C.Ingram said:
And free advice here on the forums people normally pay me for ;)
Oh yes, we are oh so graciously recieving of your wonderful advice! I never would have thought that I needed to use my brain when reading benchtests and actually understand what was being said.

A whole new light has shined upon me! Wow! It's so amazing!

Never again will I read a Windows-vs-Linux argument and blindly believe everything being said!

And it's all thanks to you!

:rolleyes:
Bloody prig...:mad:

Some say that linux is not suffering from so many viruses because the people who creates viruses doesn't bother building viruses to an OS that not so many people use.

Hope I helped...

Yeah that's pretty much one of the main reasons. For maximum destruction go for the most widely used OS.

m3trj said:
Yeah that's pretty much one of the main reasons. For maximum destruction go for the most widely used OS.
That...and the fact that the majority of Windows users aren't as tech savvy as the majority of Linux users.

ShoobieRat said:
Oh yes, we are oh so graciously recieving of your wonderful advice! I never would have thought that I needed to use my brain when reading benchtests and actually understand what was being said.

A whole new light has shined upon me! Wow! It's so amazing!

Never again will I read a Windows-vs-Linux argument and blindly believe everything being said!

And it's all thanks to you!

:rolleyes:
Bloody prig...:mad:

If you have a problem with me or something I'm doing, you are welcome to contact me privately about it. Trolling helps no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom