Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i will have to use xp these are for hotel rooms so guest can get online and the others for day to day hotel operations.

go w/ Dell or something...save yourself the hassel. That way you get (as already said) licensing as well as support. with this big of a purchase, and you said you don't need high quality machines, you will be better to have them take care of it for you.

For this kind of thing, you simply can't build them yourself, the error and problem rate would be out of control, and installing 150 operating systems would be suicidle.

I would say to contact Dell, by phone to find out that way.

Yan

richie17 said:
yeah i will have to use xp these are for hotel rooms so guest can get online and the others for day to day hotel operations.

Wow, that's one tall order. Not only will you have to have the actual hardware but your going to need to do all the networking. For something like that your better off contacting a local contractor to do all the work for you. Man, that's allot of Cat-5 cable. :p

With a contractor, possibly a local ISP you will also have the IT support you will need as well. Good luck, I bet your guest will love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom