Watch Me MOD my case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesman

In Runtime
Well this is pretty much a thread dedicated to the modding of my case. This will happen on some day on a weekend coming up after I finish exams sometime next week.

I plan on the following:

Changing the already crappy window that is in my computer by cutting a larger better window around it

Adding a window to the top with a blue led fan

Adding a window to the top of my cd-rom

Adding a window to my PSU

And Painting my case and adding these logos I made, going along with the theme.
They are the logo and name I go by when I design logos and graphics right now; I am hoping to get it off the ground in the future.

Fuunky Fuung everyone! WATCH OUT!

But anyway, any ideas on how to make this better, list em.

Updates and pics will come in the coming week or so.

Ches

Attachments

• tf.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 27
lol no offense but id rather spend that money to upgrade your computer a bit more

man...it would be SOOO much easier to just buy a new already modded case. or a clear acryllic case wouldn't it? oh well, your choice

lol acrylic look really nice, i seen this hulk one and the big con for it was that it was already cracked when they got it recieved! LOL! ^_^

thats too much windows.....
you plan to have windows as your OS too? j/k :D

why dont you just make the window larger?
then repaint it,a real mirror-finish?
then repaint the inside of the bos as well so that it would compliment with the color of your case (and your lights?)?

post pics.i want to see how you do it.

ya,ok well,
one: this is only going to cost me aobut 30 bucks to do.

two: i dont want a manufactured case that a few hundred other people already have.

three: i think it will look cool, its my first time moding a case anywho, so it should be fun. Not going to look preofessional or anything, but hey, over time i aiwill add and make better!

and FOUR:

i got this post here so that i can get some ideas on what to do next in the process of modding this case.

So leave an idea or tell me why i shouldnt do the other things. if not i am gonna do it for fun, lol.

thanks guys!

buying an already modded case takes the fun out of modding. it also doesn't matter how much you spend because the end result will be more satisfying...my opinion, anyways

do you own mod, ches...you wont regret it..no matter how ugly it is:) LOL!

Thanks Devlish, apreciate it, and yup, even if i do make an ugly looking monstrosoty, its MY ugly looking monstrosoty, and 100 other people dont have the same one :D

just leave chesman to do what he wants. If he wants to spend his money that way he can. I got $30 last night, and i spent it making my computer a little better, just a normal case fan (80mm).
If he screws up I'll laugh, LOL, no offense Chesman.

30 USD for a mod is not bad considering that i spent 45 USD on my first mod. it was ugly...but it was a good learning experience .....and whats good about it is that i was able to use the same modding components(lights, fans, controllers) on my second mod...which was a big improvement compared to the first one.

bottom line,...if youre on a budget,..make sure you know what youre doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom