Graphical glitches!? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i went ahead and dusted out what was there with some compressed air and also removed and reseated the vid card. My CPU idle temp has dropped about 6 degrees to now be 30 degrees C. My GPU temp has also dropped to be 60 degrees C idle with it getting to about 75 under load. I also upgraded to the latest nvidia drivers. Needless to say i experience no artifacts now. I have a feelling my vid card may not have been sitting pretty and reseating has helped somewhat.

VIII said:
lol, firstly ur BFG comes overclocked STOCK, i know its marketing and not much but still.. and whats the stock core n mem speeds on a NON BFG 6800 GT??? because 370 ?? thats overclocked right ??? that could be causing some probLeMos?????

370 is the stock clock speed, considering this is factory standard, should it not be deemed safe, or is it expected that his card should run at higher temps than your standard 350. Never the less i belive I have air flow issues with my current case, tkaing the side piece off my case instantly drops the temps by 5 degrees, i rally need a new case with heavy duty cooling being a priority!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom