Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richie17

Beta member
I didn't want to put this post in the buy sell folder because of getting slammed and spamed. I rather wanted some oppinions. I need to buy with in the next month about 100-150 computers it doesnt matter if refurbished but need flat panel monitors. Just need to be able to surf and check email don't need high end equipment. I was wondering if anyone knew a company or site that has good customer support and would give a good rate for a bulk buy and would be able to give me a quote. thanks

You could buy some parts from newegg and build them. I am serious. You could set up like 10 open cases at a time and install one part in each one until its completed. You could build them very fast this way. Get somebody to help you. It is not worth it unless you get paid extra by doing it.

Just a thought.

actually, often companies like Dell do this. You MUST speak with the business section and NOT the consumer section and see about high quantity price reduction. They also usually have a refurbished section. Gateway probably does this too, so I wouldn't put out contacting major suppliers yet. Plus, it'll probably save you in liscensing as far as software goes in building your own (depending on what is needed).

i was thinking about dell it would save a bunch on the xp liscensing. But building hmmmm thats a interesting thought I have the man power to do that I would just need to look and see what the cost would be vs useing someone like dell

well, make sure to find out what it would cost for the liscensing for the o/s (unless using linux), office, and anyother liscensing if building one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom