Build Your Own PC Videos??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Baseband Member
Well my online friend wants to build his very first computer this coming summer and he wishes me to find him websites that contain videos which teaches how to assemble the computer and configure it from start to finish.

Anyone here know or have any videos they can link/show? If so please post them here =]

Hey calm down, it wasn't even two hours before you bumped, and I dont' think you can bump. Plus most people are working and/or at school.

I looked for videos when I built my computer. However, after browsing the Internet and coming up with a few, none were of any use whatsoever. To learn how to build a computer just read, and get him to take his computer apart.

best preperationg you can do before you buy one is to take the one youve got apart and then put it back tofether its realy not that hard

lol bump means bumping back the thread to the top..

i told him to take apart the one he has right now and he did.. unfortunatly.. the PC he is currently using is a pIII 128mb of ram, windows 98.. and etc.. he bought the pc during the 90s and hasnt bought a new one ever since. So my question is that if he does take it apart, will it be the same setup and layout as the PCs today?

Bumping the thread, so when you search it will display this thread first or will re-display it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom