How to make my computer faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
you guy can see what i got it runs fast but i would like to know if you guy can help me out to upgrade alittle just to make it run nice and smooth i looking for a good gaming mother board thats A socket, a better video card and what ever else you guy think that will help me out and cheap becuase i got no money lol but im using this just for games so i would hope to upgrade alittle bit to run smooth and faster.:rolleyes:

Better video card...like a AGP/PCIe 6600 GT and a better CPU. A 2700 AMD is either skt 754 or 939...so that can be upgraded.

so that would help for gaming becasue i love doom 3 and half-life2 so i would like to know other parts that would help because i hate lag

Yea...definitly the 6600 GT would help...I think the CPU would help as well...Overclock your current one or get a 3000-3500+ (hopefully skt 754, cauze that's what you have, right?

and what about the 6600 gt would i have to lower the settings on it because i know i have to on my for like diablo2 and stuf because i hate it and i would like it to be as good as it gets.

how do i oc it the processer i looked on other forums but i dont get how to on the BIos do i put it on turbo or something.

whoa whoa whoa...if want it to be as good as it gets...get ATI x800 PT...but Nvida's step above the the 6600 GT is the 6800 GT...but that costs 100-150 $ more.

Dark_Sniper* said:
how do i oc it the processer i looked on other forums but i dont get how to on the BIos do i put it on turbo or something.
If you want to overclock, then do alot of reading into it. If you dont know what you are doing will be forced to upgrade anyway due to parts failing.

2700+ is socket A btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom