Screenie As Promised: 106º!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said you was an idiot, I am just trying to eliminate all the simple explainations. They are usually the right ones.

oh wow...this could be interesting...just remember to overclock; you've got a 1 in a million chip. Just remeber the overclock guy (what's an overclock and where can i get one?) and when your chip starts smoking, you haven't overclocked enough.

Your temperature sensors on your motherboard are obviously incorrect, a CPU will not fuction at 106 degrees, it's an undisputable fact.

I dont know whats going on, but it still works!

The MOBO came with overclocking software too! I've never used it, but it has the ability to be overclocked!

Its a Gigabyte GA-7VTXE

EDIT: I was playing around with a spare fan last week (doesn't have a connector so i can't connect it until i solder one on) and i pointed it directly at the cpu and it cooled down drastically... probably about 15-20º. I'm thinking of leaving the side of the case off like i used to do. I put it back on because of noise.

The CPU fan works fine. The heatsink is dirt/dust free. I will probably change the cpu fan and try to fit in another case fan.

Your temp sensor is either broken or you dont have any thermal compound

The heatsink would start melting stuff at those temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom