New Alienware Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks a lot for the replys everyone, but unfortunately im not too computer savvy, so I wouldnt be able to build a computer. So this really was the best option for me, also Alienware is having a major sale right now, I got a $400 instant rebate on this system. Also I didnt get there famous case, I got a ugly one that costs $150 less. And, I dont know how to get too technical with computers, overclocking is over my head.:(

Oh yeah, when I do plan on upgrading my computer, which AMD would you suggest, not too pricey but works good dor the price?

But don't most the best computers use AMD like the $5600 Alienware uses AMD, which leads me to believe AMD is better, I think that Alienware has a good idea of what is the best processor.

Dude you could have said all that in one post and not 6. However i hadnt touched a computer part in my life and built one. Just use common sense and look at any other computer to figure it out. It's really not that hard all you have to do is just plug everything where it fits. But please I'll build the computer for you and it would be so much more cheaper. If you want call me or e-mail me @ aspire.comptech@gmail.com or call me after 6:00 on weekdays @ 510-623-1863. This offer applies to anyone. I will build a computer for anyone at a cost of $25 plus parts.

Sorry, I forgot I already posted, Didnt mean to post same thing twice. Well anyway I already bought the Alienware computer so I dont want to buy any more computer parts and pay to have it built. Thanks for the option though.

Shirt Bird I'm sure you can Upgrade the alienware you have now. what you can do is just a little bit more time on this forum and I'm sure you'll understand multiple things about overclocking and buildering a computer and some troubleshhoting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom