Ultimate Water Cooling Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, But I wouldn't trust that.just because of the straws and the can other then that it looks alright if you are on a tight tight tight budget

lol!

it isn't actually a serious mod, there is really only one serious mod on that site, and it is making copper RAMsinks out of pennies (40 cents worth haha)

Nice, But I wouldn't trust that.just because of the straws and the can other then that it looks alright if you are on a tight tight tight budget
lol dude, no one would trust it, that's the point, it wouldn't even cool your CPU more than likely

Classic! :)

I think I'll try it out on my brand new system, should be comfortably able to hit 2.5ghz with that kind of cooling :p

Hahahahahaha, now thats some funny sh!t Nubius... Man where do you find that crap lol. That liquid cooler monitor it serious crap loooool.

that is so funny i got a freind that tryed doing that lmao but he used some tubing didnt work but funny as hell

Hahahahahaha, now thats some funny sh!t Nubius... Man where do you find that crap lol. That liquid cooler monitor it serious crap loooool.
Someone at xtremesystems posted "whats the worst liquid cooling system?" just for kicks and someone posted that one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom