Einstein Was A Retarded Fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janus20 said:

How many of your brain cells had to die for this pearl of wisdom.
How very tragic and you so young. You make my point simply by 'being there'.

I love your type of people. I am glad you found TF, you will be fun to talk to, I can tell already. I am also glad I could help you make you point as I have read most of what you posted on the EVC Forums and you can't make your point there. ;)

You have a great day and even better life.

Ever see the show "In Living Color"? Dameon Waynes using all the big words in the jail cell....

This guy reminds me of that. Talks utter crap just to get people going. Can have nothing to back up his facts.

And if Einstein was a retard, what's that make you? Stillborn?

Guy said:
I love your type of people. I am glad you found TF, you will be fun to talk to, I can tell already. I am also glad I could help you make you point as I have read most of what you posted on the EVC Forums and you can't make your point there. ;)

You have a great day and even better life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 65 years I have only ever found ONE of MY people. He was a recently deceased Kentuckian who put me in touch with a man from N Carolina. I visited just after Sept 11 but the black atmosphere even killed the most glorius spectacle of the Autumn fall in that state.

I do not agree with Cults but a Carolina Masonic lodge bought me this computer to tell the whole bloody sad story. And I will keep telling the story until it penetrates a genetically modified skull that is well placed to move on it.

I have three devices working. Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
I have to work alone out of my living room. I have a mobility problem and need my friend in to run tests.

When all three are polished I might ask Placebo in to see if he has any ideas. BBC TV will feature Perpetual Motion. Only by Lisa Simpson and not if the Shit hits the Fan this big.

Forums won't do it. Some Moderators are not even toilet trained.
Almost all 'contributors' are happy to push garbage uphill, in a lead wheel barrow, with a square front wheel................

When someone figures out what-the-hell this guy is talking about, would someone please clue me in? Thanks.

Guy you didn't understand that either? well it would be easier to read if the sentences were more coherrent. and he didn't change subjects.

this guy is either messing with our minds or something is wrong upstairs, if you get what i mean. and i pretty much have an idea of which it is.....

I "get" what he's saying. He's just tyring to be poetic.

"Newton was also apple on the head brain damaged and Faraday aint coming up roses."

What the hell does that mean? That's not even close to a complete sentence.

In my years on this rock we call earth, I've noticed that the smarter a person claims themselves to be, the less likely they are.

I'm sorry, let me put it this way so he can understand me....

Regan's dog isn't always green in the belt when markers color sky's of blue hourglass.

look, even though i understood all the parts of his posts (that were coherent)
i'm not going to stoop to (excessive) mincing of vocabularies, so all i have to say is:
just ignore him. Once we do, he should, in theory, shivel up and disappear.
....and throw away that horrible copy of whatever thesarus he's using. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom