Gaming Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isnt that bad, if its your first time i would suggest maybe having someone who has built one before watch you

it's pretty easy

do u have a friend who knows how to build a computer? you could ask him to do it.

at first i thought building a computer was hard, but when i received everything i had, i was like this is it???

just remember to not go cheap on your memory (don't get cheap value ram) and you'll be good

also, i don't think we can suggest anything because new hardware is coming out every month

Value RAM should be fine if you dont want to overclock. If you want to overclock, go for something better.

ok, so when the time comes, i'll ask for parts. i dont think i have a friend who has built one, but i think i can do it, and i'm prolly not gonna overclock, (i dunno i might) so i'll get decent RAM. 1gb is good right?

infiltrator7 said:
sorry for the double post but is newegg.com a good place to go?

best place to go; if you don't live in california, then you gotta buy everything from newegg (i get hit with a 8.25% tax :()

this is a really nice ram that's on sale right now, in fact, you could buy it right now and just let it sit until you save up the rest of your money since the ram is on sale (generally the things you'd want to wait for is the processor and video card and mobo)

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=20-145-450&DEPA=0

but then, of course, this is onloy my opinion

Yep 1GB is sufficent enough for any time of machine, gaming, video editing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom