Ok now what

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
I used Limewire to get my XP with crack and now all I do is what. Do I use my original copy or something what do i do?This is for my Laptop just don't want to spend 100.00 USD on XP

We do not support warez, cracks, serialz, or any other illegal softwares on TF. Please do not make requests for them on this forum. thread closed

ekÆsine
Tech Forums Super Moderator

You can install the same copy of xp on the laptop as well as having it on the pc.

It will work. But it may ask for you to call microsoft to activate, not really a big deal, just say you had to format due to a virus or something like that, and they will give you a new code.

well, actually that depends if it's a cd from someone like Dell, Gateway, HP, etc then many times its on ONE system and ONLY one system. However, the retail version you can install on one desktop and one laptop and can transfer from one PC to the other as long as you uninstall from the original desktop

yeah, most people don't know you are legally allowed to have a copy on a pc and a backup on a laptop.

Serious! Do you got any proof of this amazingly awsome comment?LOL! So if that was true can I have it on 2 desktops and etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom