Gaming Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiltrator7

Daemon Poster
Hi, i'm looking into buying a desktop computer in a couple months, and i figure i'll have around $1500-1700 to spend. What companies have computers good for gaming (not hardcore, just like Medal of Honor, and halo and stuff) and i also want to figure in a flat panel monitor. (prolly 17 inch)

I would recomend waiting a bit, learning a bit more about pc's and than build your own. Your pc could be soo much better if you build it, and it is fun to do, and gives you the semse of accomplishment.

i was thinking of building my pc, but doesn't it cost a lot? plus i gotta buy windows and and all the software and everything.

Sure if you want to pay 500$ for the name
Lol....ok scratch that...I didn't know. My bad.

i was thinking of building my pc, but doesn't it cost a lot? plus i gotta buy windows and and all the software and everything.
Building it will save you a bundle and will increase you knowledge of comps. And you pick what you want.

anyone have a guide or anything to help me with this. and like a list of what i gotta buy after like mouse, keyboard, monitor, windows, office, etc. I prolly wont build this for a while, i gotta make my money first lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom