i have a compaq persario that keeps restarting itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

needthahelp

Solid State Member
i got a compaq persario and everytime i put an operating system and it gets to the part where it installs my drivers it restarts its self, most of the hardware is onboard so i don't even know where to start plz help

WAYNE THAT"S DAMN STRAIGHT RIGHT!!!! I have a laptop, 80 celsius what gives? The CPU got fried. lol oh and needthahelp you might have a sasser worm. just a guess

try downloading some temperature measuring tools and checking your cpu temps to test if this is the problem or if it might be something else

Sounds like a common hard drive issue. You might need a new hard drive. Check your IDE cables and make sure they are plugged tight.

i have changed the hard drive once with a 2gig just to see if it was that i was wondering if some kind of hardware in the computer could be messed up

desiboi said:
WAYNE THAT"S DAMN STRAIGHT RIGHT!!!! I have a laptop, 80 celsius what gives? The CPU got fried.

LOL You think thats hot? Try my 101ºC !! (WITH good cpu fan and case fan) LOL.

It runs soo hot, but it works like a champ somehow :p Next time it gets that high, i'll post a screenie of speedfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom