computer case

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fan.

Get any case that you like really, and buy something like a antec truepower psu.

It is just screw in. You may want to get someone to hold it up though.

raidmax sucks ass (i'm currently using a comp with a raidmax psu while i'm waiting for my for RMA for my dfi mobo)

it's kinda dying or something

my new comp uses an antec neopower 480 and it's great (it costs ~$130 though, but you should always spend a good deal on psus)

tell us your specs so we can suggest a case/psu

couldnt agree more with Diablo II, had a raidmax powering my home pc and it died after 3 months. Got the same antec neopower 480 and it works very well plus your computer is a lot cleaner, less cables because you plug in only the ones you need.

hey how can branded PSU's die so fast.
i got this unbranded case + PSU for 30 british pounds, and i t has been working for over a year.

ultra x-connect is generally good, but i've heard about some people having that psu and stopped working

i'd rather get an OCZ powerstream500 or fortron bluestorm 500, and you can also check out antec and thermaltake

also, don't plan on getting rebates from tiger direct

i recomend getting an aftermarket psu over the stock case one, most of them suck. my raidmax case came with the 420 watt and i didn't even use it. immediatly replaced it with an antec true550, which has been working awesome so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom