Making computer silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
i need help here guyz i have the 80mm fan and this thing is loud now i dont realy care about lights or anything but i just want it to be much more quiet any help? i could probably just get some bettter fans but i done know which ones and i cant take these out because i have overclocked so i have to keep them in until i get new ones please help

You could also try things like rubber gromits to reduce vibration and large heatsinks to allow any fans you have to go slower.

i guess i have the best heatsink for an lga775 and thats the stock one i just unplugged all my fans and its still not very quiet but it is fine and i idle at 30*C and i dont dare play a game because only god know what would happen im thinking 50*C so im not going to do that but i was looking at these fans
Cooler Master Ultra Silent 80mm Case Fan at newegg and they say they are silent u think i just replace the ones i got right now with these and that will be good or are they realy not like they say SILENT

30*C idle for a precot 775 is very good temperature.

If you dont mind losing the overclock, than reset the cmos, take out fans and do not replace the side panel, this will keep it cool until you get the fans. I like my akasa lighted led fans, as they are quite quiet, but I dont care about noise, as I always have music on when ikm on the pc.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Akasa_Fans_97.html

the top ones are quiet.

the only reason im getting this thing silent is because it is in my living room and my dad is crying about and if it isnt more wuiet then i cant leave it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom