Got my 6600GT back on RMA, now this one is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
ApM said:
I used to get that problem, it was caused either by a lower version in drivers or when I minimized the game and maximized the game or/and both.

I now use the Official drivers from Nvidia and I've have no problems, I also posted about my game been choppy a-while back now, I've fixed that by downloading the Official drivers from Nvidia, not from 3dguru.com :).

i'm been getting this and i was wondering what driver u dl'd off nvidia's site (i used 3dguru's too)

btw, thx to senseless for pointing out this thread

Yeah actaully it didn't fix it, it more or less slowed the glitching time down for 3minutes to 5minutes I don't know why or how it is causing this but when I hosted my own server with a few bots it ran smooth - It could be the ping because on my hosted server it ran smooth but when I joined a server when I had 50ping it started again.

As long as i dont windows out or change AINSF or AA I avoid purple most of the time.

I use 71.84 Forceware (non beta) drivers.

not ONLY do i get purple bs, but i also see the ground as black (sometimes) on farcry and also the boxes and stuff might be black during cs:s

if i provided pics would it be more helpful fo you guys to help me?

i get the same black box thingies when i play far cry. i don't think my card is bad though, it works fine everywhere else...

Get the 1.3v patch for far cry and it should fix that problem.....if you already have that patch theeeeen I don't know what to tell ya :D

Nubius said:
Get the 1.3v patch for far cry and it should fix that problem.....if you already have that patch theeeeen I don't know what to tell ya :D

ah, ok thx, i'll get the patch (i just installed farcry and i was benchmarking with the default patch)

I would agree with ApM, it's probabbly the drivers causing the problems
my TNT2 would often cause glitches when I used certain drivers. now the only glitches it makes are from overclocking (hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom