mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
whats a good very cheap optical mouse i can get from new egg? i prefer anything under $30. I'm a gamer too.

PS- nice looking led lights are always good..

Get wireless...then you have an excuse when you lose; you can blame it on the fact that your mouse died. Buy the way...mouse quality can't be measured, so you should just go to newegg yourself and choose one that you like.

Don't get wireless, its sucks. Heavy, expensive batteries, not really useful for gaming.

Get a logitech. Anything optical is fine.

no...not that you can feel....well...i can whoa...there was a specification for mice...in DPI? i thought that was for printers...if that 800 dpi is a spec, i bet it isn't anything.

And yea...in case you missed the sarcasm, wireless mice's batteries die on you in the most inconvient of times...
and i knew some one that had a trash can near the edge of his desk and he pushed his wireless mouse into the trash can and then he took out the trash.

see if you can get an MX-500 for under $30
the 800dpi doesn't make a difference under normal conditions, but does when you're gaming
personally I do notice the difference, I find it annoying when my cheap-arse $20 (aus) mouse isn't accurate enough to pick up some movements when I'm photoshopping or when I'm in playing CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom