The drow now needs components for his $3K computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited in what way? Do you have a clear view to the north east from the roof of your house? Or anywhere else for that matter?

Nope, its either cloudy/foggy/windy, plus the building codes state that anything to be put on the outside of the house must be in the back attached to the house out of view from the street and the north is up in front. Plus they do use a phone for uploads.

Upload Speed (f) Up to 50Kbps

Well it still sucks for uploads, and i wouldnt pay that much for it anyways... Ill just move into town when i get married and get a job...

That sucks =/ I grew up in BFE kentucky without highspeed, i know the pain. I turned 18 and moved to cinci =p

Yes, but you're still getting 60-70k/s download.. Faster than 5k/s. Plus, you cant tell me that you actually play games on 56k.

Err...you guys...he hasn't said anything yet about $3000...it's just in his post title...which doesn't make sense. But w/e. For antivirus software...i presume stuff that removes spyware, not prevents it? Then use mircrosoft's anti-spyware. It actually works pretty good even though it's in beta and its from microsoft.
Speakers...as long as you don't care about sound quality, buy the cheapest speakers you can buy.
For the graphics card...that thing marked 'video card' can also be called a graphics card. Unless you mean a video capture card.
If you're not overclocking, stock cooling will be fine.
Sry...i can't help you w/ the 56 k modem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom