My Rig pics,what do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pics of it when the bigwater was in there, but I've since taken that out and am gonna sell it.

Heres a couple though:

CompFront.jpg

internal.jpg

That is of course with my old FX 5700 in there :D Good riddance to that thing

I plan on doing quite a bit of modding to my case though when I go to buy a WC setup, but I need some funds first! I need a digi cam so I can get pics of my marshall microstack and couple spare motherboards I have so I can sell some stuff to get some cash

I had the TT Aquarius II before i upgraded, i wasnt really happy with it, i like the way that waterblock looks though.

Socom you oc'ed your 3000+ to 2.4mhz!?! That's a really nice overclock man, I'm impressed. I hope I can overclock that high. :p

Sry to take away from socom's glory, but...2.4 mhz is underclocking, by a lot...it'd be 2.4 gighertz...And he's running water, so he should be able to OC it more....

it'd be 2.4 gighertz...And he's running water, so he should be able to OC it more....
Not necessarily dude. He's got a 600MHz increase thus far, plus that could be just for 24/7 use in which he's comfortable running at, not a suicide bench shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom