Leadtek 6600gt = eVGA 6600gt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
owner of 3 Leadtek products none have failed , work excellant , solid company , very well made , good cooling :)

base rule: no manufactur wants to manufacture rubbish.

of the two, i'll recommend LeadTek (Winfast), cause they are manufacturing under Foxconn. and that is massive IT industry manufacturer. you'll see a component of Foxconn on almost every motherboard regardless of who is the actual manufacturer. so i'll recommend it more than eVGA. as well Leadtek is personelly tested.

Ok,Ok......

Your right....i'm wrong :( :( :( Hope your Happy now:mad:

Other cards Do have problems too i might add after reading some other computer fourms about the 6600gt, but there is alot of complaints about the XFX.:confused:

I Still LOVE my XFX Geforce 6600gt, Just for tthe record!!!!!!!!!

I said that comment about XFX because

Card #1: Random Reboots
Card #2: Purple crap whenever you change settings or minimize games

I've used both, there isn't much of a design difference. They both work great under full cpu load (video rendering on video editing machines). I did a google search, on both products. The leadtek search came back with a bunch of no post problems, 10$ says 70% of them just forgot to plug power into the card. (The leadtek card requires 4 pin 12v, the eVga card doesnt have an external power connector. At least not the ones ive used) I'm running 2 eVga 6800s (eVga 6800s require external power) at home, no problems here. I love them. You'll be safe with either.

Im looking for quality since I'm sick of this POS XFX 6600gt!

Could I just get the refurbished barebone leadtek instead of retail or is that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom