cheapo soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
is http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-177&depa=0 a good cheap sound card?

i need somethign to replace my piece of crap on board ac97.

if u know of any other card in that price range please suggest some.

im thinking about getting 5.1 surround sound since there are some cheap 50 dollar ones ...so i would like a card that supports that.

if u have any suggestion for any good gaming speakers for around $50 please post that too.

thanks

An execellent choice. That sound card will allow you to hook up anything up to an 7.1 speaker system. Also the the fact that that sound card is a 24bit sound card would mean that it would own your 16bit AC97 onboard sound card.

socom2playa said:
Im no pro bro but id say if you want a soundcard with 5.1 you'll most likely have to spend a $100 and up.

Their's a reason your not a pro, because 100$ is not nessacary for 5.1

Look at the low end turtle beach cards. Good sound quality and they will handle 5.1

socom2playa said:
Im no pro bro but id say if you want a soundcard with 5.1 you'll most likely have to spend a $100 and up.

The guy just put a link of a 7.1 card that is $26.00. It does NOT cost you $100 to get a 5.1 audio solution. Good speakers to go with soundcard yes but not the APU itself.

Anyways, I really don't like the Live! series. DJ-Chris is right might as well as just buy the Santa Cruz.

You soundblaster haters are a dime a dozen this week. Wow good job.

Lets all change our title's or sigs to soundblaster hater.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You soundblaster haters are a dime a dozen this week. Wow good job.

Lets all change our title's or sigs to soundblaster hater.

I don't hate Soundblasters what are you talking about?

I OWN a Audigy 2 ZS. I just dislike the Live series.

Ooh you have to add me to MSN \ AIM and tell me about it.

I only saw it for 400$, your probolly gonna make me get a firewire 410

Would be nice to have something to be able to go with my PC or my laptop. Ableton Live 4.0 (actually live) here I come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom