Computer not correct specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I went to advanced settings to center my screen then I used the stretch to even it out.

I really want my full 512mb ram where do I go to completly get rid of the integrated graphics?

Set the integrated ram in the bios to auto, see if it just disables it. If not set it to the lowest possible setting.

It was on auto this entire time. Even if I put the setting to 8mb I mean it still takes some of my ram dont it? I want it completely disabled.

What do I type in 'run' to see all the specs on my comp? I forgot.

I really want my full 512mb ram where do I go to completly get rid of the integrated graphics?
I told you in my first post, it's in the BIOS. There should be a section 'Integrated Peripherals' should be in an area similarly named that.

Do you mean under properties and ADVANCED settings? Because I checked the BIO in the setup and its not there neither is it in ADVANCED settings.

Every time I install a new video card, I have to adjust the settings on the monitor. I have to do it for every resolution (1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600 at least) and refresh rate (70, 75, and 85 or higher.)

It used to be if you just changed the direction the monitor was facing (east versus north for example), you would have to adjust it. Don't know if that's still true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom