Computer not correct specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.nvidia.com download the latest geforce drivers

don't use the ones that came with the cd. the only time you do that is when you need to get on the internet. Keeping your drivers updated is very important. Especially if you're a gamer.

After the whole NVIDIA thing is installed and I got the basic drivers can I take off the monitor cord on my video card and put it back into my computer?

Because this is really f'ing up my screen.

Yes, things got a little fuzzy when you said ..

"can I take off the monitor cord on my video card and put it back into my computer?"

So I permanently keep the monitor plug on my video card?

Remember on the right side of my screen theres more black that wasnt there before I installed the vid card.

Is this a common thing? I'm trying to use the buttons on my monitor but all I do is end up distorting it even more. If I expand, I can't see my left side, etc. BTW, where do I go to disable/uninstall my integrated graphics drivers??

BTW, where do I go to disable/uninstall my integrated graphics drivers??
BIOS

You should be able to right click on the desktop, go to properties, then ADVANCED settings, and those should give you options in which you can move your desktop and fit it to the screen without using the monitor buttons

There are 4 settings, stretch vertical, move vertical, stretch horizontal, move horizontal. These are the only 4 you need to worry about. Pretty much what you want to do is center your screen and then stretch and move, strech and move, until it is perfectly centered horizontal. Then you stretch and move, strech and move, strech and move to get the vertical perfectly centered and stretched. It takes a few minutes to get it perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom