Whats a decent score on aquamark3

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're talking about how slow computers are, mine's so slow i can't benchmark it. When I try to benchmark, it says to downgrade to a cheaper version of benchmarking software.
I feel your pain who ever doesn't get to choose parts. I can't either...I live in silicon valley. Everyone knows about computers.
What does aquamark benchmark for?

But that was a long time ago
Doesn't matter if it was a long time ago, the fact is still there meaning, I had a crappy computer while other people had 'Mega 400MHz' machines lol

..... Mega???? sigh oh well... maybe once i get a job ill be able to get more, because most my friends are giving me the money to pay for my bills and amandas bills

charles_scott said:
..... Mega???? sigh oh well... maybe once i get a job ill be able to get more, because most my friends are giving me the money to pay for my bills and amandas bills

if you're having trouble paying bills you should never marry

edit: re-read the thread; does certain reason=you had a child with her?

Whatever the reason, take it to off topic or PM if you wish to continue it there. We won't go into 'life lessons' kind of deal in a thread regarding benchmarking.

charles_scott said:
Im getting married for certain reasons.... anyways i was looking at a 6800gt for AGP that cost like $350 i think.... is that good? lol

6800 GT is an awesome card. I would get it if I could afford it. You should definately get that card if you can afford it.

If you wait long enough, that $100 could go to a system that's twice as good as anything out now. But...you might wanna not start waiting now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom