Motherboards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
i know there have been tons of these posts before(some by me), and have gotten helpful answers but then people start flaming each other, yelling, being sarcastic, and punching. so. i need to know what motherboard to get. i know its really a matter of opinion but i just want some input.

i was going to get the fatality an8 and then someone told me to get the asus a8n sli deluxe then i heard that was buggy so then they told me to get the abit an8, but then decided to switch back to the fatality cuz i assume its just an upgraded version of the an8. am i making the right decision? what about this ati board? when is it coming out and how much

thanks!

hmmmm with that system it looks like the boards you are talkin about are a little...hmmm...less of what you are used to maybe?

well...
you see, the thing about that is..... ummm..... uuuhhh.... i just...... uuhhhh.... SEE YA SUCKERS!!!!! *slams door, gets in car and squeals tires.

the fatal1ty should be a really good mobo. Any of those boards you mentioned will be more than sufficient. All those $200 boards are pretty good. Heck, I got a $112 gigabyte mobo and I'm ahppy with it.

You just now noticed that? We made jokes about it in one thread..... Wish someone would remove it since we all know its a lie and it bugs the crap outta me... and probably others to

Get the Abit AN8. The fatality is over rated, and way to expensive.

People, please try to stay on TOPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom