Confess YOUR sins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekÆsine

Fully Optimized
haha thats great Placebo where do you find this material?i love this one :p :

I am crap at rolling joints. All my pot-smoker friends look down on me. Sometimes I just use a rolling machine.

I love this site... reading what these people have "done" makes me feel alot better about my life... lol.

When I am engaged in internet conversation, i use "lol" when I really don't "laugh out loud."

How can you not love that? That is hilarious.

048591440 When I was 17 I acquired some police tape - you know the sort saying 'Police Line Do Not Cross' - from a road-side accident near my house. I completely forgot that I had the tape until I started university.

There was a beat-up old car outside my college window, which had been parked for about a day. On my way back from the bar one night, I decided to use the police tape I had only just remembered I had...
So, a quick look on the internet and I found the logo for the local police and I proceeded to make up a very official looking letter with the police logo and everything. The letter read:
'During a routine sniffer-dog search through the area, we have reason to believe that your vehicle contains traces of Class A narcotics. We have sectioned your vehicle for the time being, and require you to make yourself known to the local authorities, so that we may discuss this matter. Do not attempt to remove the vehicle. Doing so will result in your arrest and a civil violation of hindering police work and tampering with evidence will be brought against you.'
Anyway...I placed four street cones around the car, with the police tape stretched over them, so it looked like a real crime scene. I then sealed the formal letter in an envelope, and placed under the front windscreen wiper.
The car stayed there for two weeks, and the owner actually got arrested for blocking the road and stealing police property!

lol, that is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom