!system Restore Restoration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsnyder100

In Runtime
Ok seeing as this is like 100th post of the day i am going to try to make it my last. My office proablem is now fixed but now a new proablem had arisen. The proablem is that every timei try to start system restore i get the following error message from system resotre "System Restore Application has encountered a proablem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience." I have a feeling it is beacuse I tranfered all the data from my old hard drive to this knew one and just have no idea as to ow to fix it. If anyone can help it would be most helpful.

bsnyder100 said:
Ok seeing as this is like 100th post of the day i am going to try to make it my last. My office proablem is now fixed but now a new proablem had arisen. The proablem is that every timei try to start system restore i get the following error message from system resotre "System Restore Application has encountered a proablem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience." I have a feeling it is beacuse I tranfered all the data from my old hard drive to this knew one and just have no idea as to ow to fix it. If anyone can help it would be most helpful.

you just answered your own question. doing that will give you that.

why would you use a restore in that situation anyway?

I wouldnt use a restore in that situation but i will use it in the future therefore i dont want this error message! What is so confusing!

you can't restore when you change certain hardwares, but in the future, you should be able to restore back to this point, but no futher

disable system restore (erases old restore points) and then re-enable it to make sure it doens't save corrupt restore points from this point forward.

SHAWN said:
backup your data and reload. system restore sucks
i definitely agree with what shawn said, u should close such as useless program to save your system resources. Try use others software to backup/restore such as acronis, norton goback/ghost and etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom