Actual CPU frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATH-INCARNATE said:
i did contribute something usefull caseyc :

I said nothing about you not contributing. I was replying to your little lecture about free speech in regards to senseless's post. Senseless contributed nothing at all to the problem, so I showed you exactly why he was in the wrong. See below.

Originally posted by DEATH-INCARNATE
oh and everyone is allowed to practise free speech here caseyc.
At least ReinisFMF knows now that he should consider AMD alot more seriously before making a choice. So senseless did contribute something that could help ReinisFMF in the future.

As for your issue, RenisFMF, I'm not too sure what the problem could be. It sounds like something's not performing properly. Does anyone else use the computer? Someone may have changed the BIOS settings on you without you knownig.

my apologies caseyc. perhaps the computer should be taken to a professional (not that most of us aren't professionals) so that he/she can look at it. its easier to sort out a computer problem when you are accually there in front of pc. dont you have a family member or friend who is quite experienced with computers to help you?

I know that noone has changed BIOS settings.
I do have experienced friends and i'm not a beginner too, but we cannot solve this problem.
Anyway, I am satisfied with 2.6 GHz... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom