Molex pin removers, which one

Status
Not open for further replies.

traviswrx

In Runtime
Ordering some lights, fans, wire sleeving. Need to know if I need a universal remover or the ATX one. Tell me what computer specs you need. Thanks. I have a bad memory, sorry:( .

Hey, yeah with some kits you get a double sided Molex remover which fits over the actual wire in the molex they are just a cheap metel like pen, in my opinion you need one because they are extremely hard to remove by hand or any other object unless you have to really sharp and skinny knifes and are patent.

Anyways this kit has a molex remover which I recently purchased

Link: http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=77810

Oh really, damn. Well I ordered a kit without one, but if I need one I guess I will hafto order..again, lol. Anyway thanks for responding then.
I can probably do some work without the removers, right?

You can do some work without removers but its a pain, you've got to wedge the to knifes or something simlar down the molex to hit the spot where secureclips are inside of the molex which I would quite stressful lol :)

Oh man, I hope its not too hard. Owell, I might just have to give in and buy one:(. Hey, say anyone got one I could have? lol..

If you are planning on paying for shippment ;), would be pointless shipping a pen weight tool. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom