Is this performance ok? (regarding CS:S Performance test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't suppose you have any idea's for frameskipping do you?

Every so often CS:S decides to be funny and skip like mad, I don't actually see how this is funny but anyways every so often after it has been played for a little 30minutes - 1hour it gets choppy

I've tweaked afew settings if not all that lowers the in-game detail via console and interface also used settings to remove the choppyness and still choppy, anyidea's?! :)

*Edit* Fixed Sig ;)

ApM said:
Don't suppose you have any idea's for frameskipping do you?

Every so often CS:S decides to be funny and skip like mad, I don't actually see how this is funny but anyways every so often after it has been played for a little 30minutes - 1hour it gets choppy

I've tweaked afew settings if not all that lowers the in-game detail via console and interface also used settings to remove the choppyness and still choppy, anyidea's?! :)

*Edit* Fixed Sig ;)

could it be your driver? that happened to me when i was using a 7x.xx (forgot) so i reverted back and used 76.10

i got 7999 on 3dmark03 on 66.93 and 8218 on 76.10 (all stock
Hmmm 7610 workin out good for ya? I'm using 71.84 and I noticed an increase in marks and performance from 66.93

Could you post me a link for the drivers?

And the ones I'm using now well I don't really see a major increase but I was using the Offiical drivers and I only got a 100less points on 3DMark03 and this was with my old parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom