Best Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.46EE seems to be the best, since the newer EE is rated crap, and I dunno about the 64 bit's

We all know, what the better option is :)

DJ-CHRIS, i heard the same thing as you. The 3.46 E E is basicly the way to go. The 3.73 EE is suppost to run extremely hot. Its not worth half its price.

lol yeah i know... I mean how hard is it to built something better...? I dont understand why Intel has this problem.

i know nothing about intel so this is a good read. wouldnt it be better to get urself a 3.2 or 3.4 and save the money and buy a good watercooling system and overclock, then ul have quieter system and u could extend the water cooling to ur gpu and northbridge

As far as Intel go's, all you need is a 3.46 Intel. With OC, this processor would own any Intel processor easily. Wouldent you Imagine the 3.73 EE Intel would perform better then the 3.46 EE..? Not in Intels case. Overall the 3.46 EE is Intels best processor, while its not quit the newest.

You have all these worthless Intels. Such as the 3.6ghz/3.73 EE/ 3.8ghz. They should of just made a 3.8ghz EE after the 3.46. No one is buying the 3.6ghz and 3.73 EE. Its just Intels way of trying to compete with AMD's very successful line of processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom