My first Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
Yes I know... SO what, you made a confuser... But I'm rather proud of myself considering! :D Welp... It's NOT the one I wanted but but I figured this one would be a good starter, then when I get the money together for my REAL build I will give this one to my wife... ;) OK, here goes:

Raidmax Black ATX Mid-Tower Case W/Antac 350W PS
4 80mm x 1 120mm x 1 PCI Slot fan
Foxconn Socket 478 865M01-G-6LS Mobo
Socket 478 3.4 Prescott w/hyper threading
Vantec Aeroflow CPU Fan
1 GB PC 3200 Corsair ValueRam w/heatspreaders
1 x Samsung 160GB; 1 x Samsung 80GB HD
FX5200 Plus 128MB duel monitor video card
DUEL 18" LCD monitors
Predator 5.1/6 Channel Audio Card
Logitech Z-640 5.1 Surround Speakers
No Name DVD Burner
No Name CD-Rom
9n1 Internal media reader

Runs like a champ, but to chicken to try and OC yet... (I'll bask in my glory for a few days!) :p But I'll do that soon enough. I know it's nothing compared to some I've seen on here but I just wanted to share in my good fortune... OH and if any one has a better video/audio card they wish to sell please let me know! ;)

Craig :bald:

OH and I forgot... after playing Star Wars Battlefront for about 2 hours it stays a nice cool 22.5 C!!! Now that I LIKE!

Yea everything is good except the video card. If you are looking for a better vid card you can probably get beedubya's x800 pro. He will probably pay you to take it from him. :p

Hahah, It's not one that you want ? It would be something that I would be real happy with...GJ..

Yea I just built my system January:
Intel Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz FSB 800 Prescott core Socket 478 HT L2 1MB
Elitegroups PT800CE
1 Gb (2x512)Gei Ultra Value DDR SDRAM
Diamond Viper ATI Raedon 9600xt AGP
Maxtor 80 gb SATA
Lite-On CD-RW/DVD-ROM
Creative Soundblaster PCI
CoolerMaster Jet Heatsink
Rosewill Black ATX Mid Tower Case with 400W Power Supply

not tryin to steal your thunder...

majistic said:
Hahah, It's not one that you want ? It would be something that I would be real happy with...GJ..

:eek: Well... The one I really want is socket 939 with an AMD 3800 or 4000 CPU. :D That's my next one! but I have to save some money for that rig.

to answer the other question... This one now seems to be good for OCing, but like I said I'm still to chicken to try... :umm:

Craig

Bpowa said:
also is this system good for ocin?

you got a ECS mobo, so i'm pretty sure you can't OC, and even if you can, you won't get it far (considering you have value ram)

the only thing you'll be able to OC if you gfx card

Truthfully... This is my first build as I've said... so this is more a utility and work tool than play toy. SO the next rig I do will be for experimenting and playing with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom