thermal paste

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i've got my mobo in my old case b/c my new one isn't gunna be here till saturday and i'm gettin' antsy lol but i have a major problem though u might have seen the topic i posted about not being able to get back the login screen or i can get past the login screen but when it gets to the desktop it restarts and sometimes it restarts at the login screen....could this be becuase it's ntsf and i didn't reinstall the os i just tried to be lazy and just hook it up with the previous os still on there?

Arctic silver is very cool. my system runs on 39C normal and 54 (max i've seen). but make sure you follow instructions carefully.

just keep this in mind, a if u were given choice that the surfaces are so smooth that u may not use thermal interface, then prefer it.

Arctic Silver 5 on my system keeps the cpu down to 86F/30C and at max temps i know are now 110F and 37C i think thats what it converts to.

Yeah I'm using Artic Silver 5 around 44C when working downloading or looking at webistes and around 50C when playing games but I've just applyed the Paste and it takes around 200Hours of constance (Supposably) use to get the correct Temps. :)

Also I'm using Cool And Quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom