what is hte MB temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

In Runtime
my mobo came with a program called ASUS probe. i know what all the temps are except MB Temp, what is this? and what is a normal temp for it. mine is running at about 104 F or 40 C. is this hot?

thats the temperature the MB MotherBoard is and yes that sounds hot, but i'm not positive. 40C is still within the normal ranges i think. the reason i say that is because i have an asus a7n8x dlx and my MB temps are 20-25 celcius.

what is your CPU temp and what CPU do you have? and is the room the computer located in hot, normal cool? and how many case fans do you have?

question, is there a website or some software where you can tell how hot your Cpu/motherboard is running? I've never really bothered to check only because this computer really isn't for game rather for school work.

usually is there is a program it would usually be on the motherboard driver CD. i think older motherboards would not have this and the soyo boards i've had i didn't see one either.

but all motherboards should show you all temps and other hardware monitoring features in the BIOS. you need to enter cmos setup usually by pressing DEL key at bootup before the operating system loads up. in other boards it might not be DEL. F8, F1, or some other key.

well, i reversed my side fan and now my MB temp is a ALOT cooler, like 30 C but my cpu temp went up to about 50. i don't really mind my cpu temp being too hot because it's only gotta last me 2 more months :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom