looking for a device - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgr8dude

Solid State Member
hi, sorry if Im posting it in the wrong forum, but Im not sure where to put it. So, here it goes, im looking for a device similar to the "Who wants to be a millionaire" fastest finger. Its going to be use in trade shows/seminars/exhibits to get the attendees responses in certain questions about the event via multiple choice questions similar to the show. Anybody know where to get this stuff? Thanks.

You mean your looking for quiz software simlar to "Whos Wants To Be A Millionairee?"

nope...the device the audience are using in keying in their responses for the fastest finger question.

Oh right so like on the TV Show when they "Ask The Audience" if you could all vote on your keypad votenow?

Are you are looking for something which you can input your answers in?

I think you are, I have not seen anything like this for sale but I'm guessing that it will be hooked upto the computer with some type of database program for gathering the information..

Pick up a PCworld magazine and look at the advertisements in the back. They have stuff for businesses like cash registers and keypads and stuff. Maybe visit one of those websites, they may sell what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom