Norton 2005 suites

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartech

In Runtime
I'm just wondering, if I install Norton System Works 2005 and Norton Internet Security 2005 simultaneously, will it work fine? Cause I like SystemWorks for its' usefull tools, but I also want to use norton firewall, antispam, and other tools which inluded in Internet Security.

I'm not sure if you can install both, I think if you install one, it will ask you uninstall the other...give it a try but do a system restore point first just incase..

By the way, today I tryed to do this, and surprisingly, it works!
I just had to deselect the antivirus to be installed with SystemWorks (to prevent duplication with one fron Internet Security).

Everything is fine, except one problem, while I open Mirosoft Outlook 2003 (Norton AntiSpam enabled), Windows Installer trying to install something, and then an error pops: "Norton AntiVirus 2005 does not support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall."
Does anyone know what does this error actually mean, and how to deal with it (I really don't want to reinstall it again). So maby any other suggestions?

Attachments

• norton error1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 22
I've reistalled both Internet Security and SystemWorks. The error message disappeared. But, while I installed latest updates for Internet Security, the message started to appear again! Any ideas how to fix it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom