4ghz pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, nubius, you are leaving us behind with all this knowledge you have gained from xtremesystems. :p

does cascade just mean more than one?

Raekwon said:
yeah, a good point, well, even with a voltmod, even supposing your CPU could stay un-fried with the massive amounts of vcore you would have to pump through it, you won't be able to get into windows with PC3200 Valueram ;) not even on BH-5 or TCCD or whatever chips VX use.

come on shorty, i wanna see an Acrtic cooler on that 6600 and it clocked to 700/1.6 :p

why wouldn't my ram be able to cope? i just take it down to 2:1 ratio and then its running ddr400.

when i set my oc on my video card high it can't pass the video test that the drivers require it to pass in order to appy the settings. will getting a new cooler help??

im not sure, i think nvidia just set a limit for each card, so changing the cooler probably wont help.

ah yeah, i was still on the 1:1 plane of thought.

im not sure, i think nvidia just set a limit for each card, so changing the cooler probably wont help.
That's not true...the limit depends on the heat and the amount of voltage you give to the GPU core (requiring of course a volt mod to give it more)

The cooler you can get it the higher the core will raise, so a better cooler would give you a higher OC

unless you cool it to zero kelvin, which is the lowest temperature possible. when that happens, electrons barely move, so your card would not conduct electricity

theoretically there is no limit to how hot something can get though

Well the whole point of zero kelvin is it's supposed to be 'absolute zero' in which molecules don't move at all, which I don't believe we as humans have been able to obtain yet

Nubius said:
Well the whole point of zero kelvin is it's supposed to be 'absolute zero' in which molecules don't move at all, which I don't believe we as humans have been able to obtain yet

You're right, absolute zero has never been obtained. The closest is something like 0.0000001 K. I might have the number of zeros wrong, but it is an EXTREMELY small number.

If absolute zero was reached then the matter in question would dissappear, as E=MC (squared), no E (energy) = no M (mass). Hmmm, therefore part of your computer would dissapear, which isn't good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom