• Diamondback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staincafe

Baseband Member
Whats the best way to go?

Im not sure whats better between AGP and PCI, im guessing pci is newer.

Is it worth it going PCI express?

gameing is the main purpose

AGP and pci-e doesn't really matter because most games don't use up that much bandwidth anyways, just go for whatever interface card your mobo supports

oh btw, pci card are like, um, let's just say you wouldn't want to play games on them.

PCI - Very slow for graphics cards
AGP - Fast, most graphics cards has a agp version, will exist for around another 2 years.

PCI-Express - Very new, very fast, very futureproof. Todays graphics cards card utilise the bandwidth of pci-e.

waynejkruse10 said:
PCI - Very slow for graphics cards
AGP - Fast, most graphics cards has a agp version, will exist for around another 2 years.

PCI-Express - Very new, very fast, very futureproof. Todays graphics cards card utilise the bandwidth of pci-e.

good point, it's future proof and can easily be upgraded if you have an SLI mobo

umm,

if u went to a shop to buy a computer right now, u could pick either agp or pcie n not worry about it.. I bought a system a month ago which was agp... thats just me.. If ur buying the computer to show off an shiz, go pci-e... if its just a computer then either is fine

i think nowadays very hard to find PCI graphic card. Normally only AGP and PCI-Express only~~~

If you want a PC that'll be ready for the newer games and graphics in the next couple of years (and can afford the associated equipment) then PCI-e is definetly the way to go. For a little cheaper and kick ass gaming for now you can always go AGP.

Senseless: ISA 4 life

LOL LMAO ROFL!!!! ISA are you nuts, that's worse than PCI 2.2. I don't think there are any video cards for ISA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom